Arburphapa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Cannon Malayalam Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The weekly adventures of Frank Cannon, an overweight, balding ex-cop with a deep voice and expensive tastes in culinary pleasures, who becomes a high-priced private investigator. Since Cannon's girth didn't allow for many fist-fights and gun battles (although there were many), the series substituted car chases and high production values in their place.
Frank Cannon is an overweight, balding ex-cop with a deep voice and expensive tastes in culinary pleasures; he becomes a high-priced private investigator.
Unlike more recent detective series that are little more than an hour of car chases, graphic bomb scenes and other gratuitous violence, Cannon showed a detective carefully and cleverly going about the business of solving perplexing crimes. Moreover, unlike The Rockford Files and others which strain credibility by portraying a supposedly successful detectivealways having trouble paying his bills, Cannon shows a very successful detective surrounded by the trappings of success sucha beautiful Mark IV and an expensive penthouse apartment. All in all a great series.
For those of you who don't know it was actually a spin-off from Barnaby Jones. Barnaby introduced the character. It's great to show my kiddo the shows I grew up on in the 70s. Rockford Files is still my favorite but it's great to watch Cannon again.

Next full movie download 1080p hdWho Dares Wins: The Ghettoblaster Part IV - Kalkonfesten download torrentBaltimore Finals Part 2 full movie hindi downloadfree download AndromedaAshes to Ashes tamil dubbed movie torrentA Simple Twist of Fate in hindi download free in torrentA Shadow in the Night full movie in hindi free download hd 720pCall of the Rockies tamil dubbed movie torrenthindi Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman free downloadxXx: State of the Union full movie in hindi free download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Arburphapa
Please log in to post a reply.